With the changing of the seasons and the weather having taken a turn towards winter, its no surprise that quite a few people are falling ill & feeling blue. What you need is a wee something to pick you up in the morning! This Ginger, Lemon & Honey tea is a great alternative to the normal caffine fuelled morning beverage. Although it has ‘tea’ in the title, there is no tea in it at all and its long been hailed as natural cure for colds.
- 1/2 inch ginger grated
- 1/2 lemon – juice only
- 2tsp honey
- Boiled water – leave to cool slightly
- Boil the water and leave it to cool slightly.
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into your cup.
- Grate the ginger into the cup.
- Add the honey & water to the cup and mix well.
Health benefits of Ginger, Lemon & Honey