The Realistic Housewife
Mediterranean Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 1 Small Jar Capers
- 1 Jar Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 8 Chicken Thighs (skinless, boneless)
- 1/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel – seriously, this makes stuff stick to it, it is essential.
3. Mix flour, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper together in a small shallow bowl.
4. Dip chicken into milk (use a shallow bowl) and then breadcrumb mixture.
5. In a jar, shake the EVOO and balsamic vinegar together.
6. Pour the olive oil mixture into a glass baking dish.
7. Add chicken to baking dish.
8. Sprinkle tomatoes, olives and capers between chicken.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.